Amazon Fire pills are designed with Fire OS, that is more or less exactly like Android os. As well as the stock apps, you are able to install the apps through the Amazon shop. You can also install Bing Enjoy shop without rooting Amazon Fire or download any Android os apps on your own Amazon Fire Tab. Now, the real question is, how can you delete or uninstall apps from your Amazon Fire Tab?
Well, it is more or less very easy to uninstall apps from Amazon Fire Tab. If the apps come from Amazon or Android os store, those apps can be removed by you from Fire Tab.
Uninstall Amazon Fire Apps from Home Screen
LetвЂ™s start out with the apps that you downloaded through the Amazon store. It is possible to uninstall these apps with only two steps.
Please be mindful that Amazon wonвЂ™t permit you to uninstall the stock apps that include the Fire Tab.
- Start your Amazon Fire Tablet.
- Navigate towards the Home Tab in the display.
- YouвЂ™ll see all of the apps set up in the Fire Tablet with this display screen
- Touch and keep the software symbol you wish to uninstall.
- Now an Uninstall is seen by you Notification bar over the top.
- Touch on Uninstall.
- Now, touch on okay to verify.
ThatвЂ™s it. The procedure is pretty quick. You may begin to see the Uninstall switch just isn’t active and grey for many apps. Those apps are stock apps that include the Fire OS, and also you canвЂ™t uninstall those apps. More